Job Number: 20-03167
Eclaro is looking for a Kafka Architect for our client in Pittsburgh, PA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Knowledge and practical experience of Java Springboot
- Experience with application / solution design and leading teams through Microservices development across the entire SDLC (unit testing dev etc.) understanding of principles and best practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of CNCF principles and initiative
- Knowledge of CI / CD concepts and docker
- Experience working in Agile projects
- Knowledge of Event Driven Architecture
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.