Junior Technical BA
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Junior Technical BA for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsibilities include Business analysis and documentation required for delivery of Repo Style Transactions into XVA platform (Capstone) for CCAR 2019.
- Plan, organize, monitor, document and control business requirements and delivery for XVA regulatory and Audit requirements.
- Work with Market Risk Management, XVA Trading desk, Quants, Business Finance and Controls, Development, Support, QA and other XVA stakeholders to ensure cross-team coordination for project related activities including:
- Lead meetings to discuss business requirements, as well as progress by Development and QA teams
- Identify cross-team dependencies and troubleshoot issues related to the project
- Coordinate across teams to create plans with the objective to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Document business requirements, schematics for business logic/technical flows as well as detailed delivery plans using the team Wiki site
- Track to planned timelines and escalate issues/roadblocks as necessary
- Create detailed release notes prior to each release and ensure all stakeholders are aware of upcoming changes
- Work across teams to assist with UAT activities, obtain user sign-off
- Liaise with Developers and Technical leads to understand the complexities of major system changes
- Assist team leads with Audit and Regulatory (e.g. CCAR, FED, PRA, etc.) related responses by XVA tech
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and lead efforts to communicate and implement them
- Ideal candidate is highly organized and understands both technology and trading/counterparty credit risk systems and is comfortable working with traders
- Relevant experience working as a Business Analyst/Technical Project Manager in the financial services sector
- Detailed understanding of the Software development lifecycle process, including Agile principles
- Proficiency with SQL queries to read and analyze data
- Mastery with data analysis using Excel Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical illustration skills using Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiarity with Python, JAVA and Database technologies
- Knowledge of OTC derivatives trading and risk valuation techniques
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.