Junior Security, Threat EngineerUse your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Junior Security, Threat Engineer for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Consult, design, and execute adversary simulation scenarios
- Partner with the Cyber Security Incident Response Team to identify improvement opportunities
- Conduct research into real-world threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures to develop proof of concept tools
- Bypass preventative and detective security controls to accomplish scenario goals
- Utilize Agile methodology for development and issue tracking
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop remediation suggestions based on scenario outcomes
- Report observations using a standardized reporting structure
- Work with third parties to coordinate and conduct scenario tests
- BA or BS degree in Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Science or related field (OR 1-2+ years of relevant experience required in lieu of a degree).
- 1+ years of experience performing security testing
- Expertise exploiting weaknesses in 2 or more of the following domains: enterprise applications, web applications, mobile applications, databases, point of sale applications and infrastructure, retail store applications and infrastructure, mobile devices, network and cloud infrastructure, server, mainframe, and directory services
- Demonstrated experience leveraging previously unknown techniques or exploits to accomplish a mission
- Experience utilizing automated vulnerability identification tools
- Demonstrated experience exploiting vulnerabilities in an authorized manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent scripting and programing skills (Python, PowerShell, C#, Assembly languages)
- (Certified Ethical Hacker) certification is a plus to have
- One or more penetration testing certifications (OSCP, GPEN, GXPN, GWAPT, etc.)
- Experience using Vulnerability Identification and Management tools
- Experience conducting red team exercises within similar environments
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Tim Cusick at Tim.Cusick@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.