Junior Cybersecurity Account Manager
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Junior Cybersecurity Account Manager for our client in Falls Church, VA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- ASM In-Scope - Dedicated US based Account Security Manager
- Primary contract and management for log collection and monitoring services
- Incident and problem management: Monitoring tickets, escalations and requests to coordinate resolution by appropriate client resources
- Coordinate and perform workflow management for Account Security Engineer resources to support in-scope client security services and tasks efforts such as: -Email Security: Ensuring integration with Rapid7 IDS monitoring solution
- Core Impact: ASM/ASE providing support for and coordination response to quarterly PCI scanning
- Investigative services: Up to 10 hours per Month -Security Architecture & Design: Up to 32 hours per Month
- Coordinate and represent changes in clients change control for in-scope client managed services
- Coordinate and track endpoint and software vulnerability remediation efforts through scanning tools, ticketing and reports
- Monthly/Quarterly meetings - Function as the escalation point for IDS alerting (Currently Dell Secureworks), providing oversight and context through client services and pass escalations through to appropriate client contacts.
- Monitor services for compliance to client security requirements
- Detailed and Executive level reports
- Manage the MVA and MWAS program and ensure remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Communicate with client's IT Leadership weekly progress on the remediation campaign
- Collaborate with Application Development teams to provide context to MWAS Vulnerabilities and methods of remediation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested see contact details below:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.