Junior Business Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Junior Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis.
- Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
- Use Case Analysis and Documentation.
- Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL.
- Create Functional Design Document.
- Create Detailed Design Document.
- Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand.
- Test Planning and Coordination.
- Ensure application meets business requirements.
- Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts. Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training).
- Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work with business for requirements.
- Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents.
- Individual will have up to 3 years of experience.
- Team member within USWB Onboarding and Maintenance/Data Assurance Department/Middle Office Group Daily Production Workflow
- Initiate workflows to update customer records within the bank's internal on-boarding system including set-up in transactional systems and deactivations
- Ensure that documentation meets internal policy and guidelines on customer data
- Conduct research from internal and external sources to obtain most current information on existing customers including relationship hierarchy structure, industry codes, Tax ID, etc.
- Actively follow-up with Front Office and other internal departments for all requirements
- Maintain detailed tracking of customer files for modifications
- Present complex issues in simple and straightforward manner to internal clients
- Escalate issues to Front Office and/or management for timely resolution
- Prioritize urgent and sensitive requests accordingly
- Serve as a Subject Matter Experts (SME) for core internal bank system and department procedures
- KYC - New, Reassessments and Ad Hocs
- Execute new, ad-hoc and reassessment KYCs of existing Corporate customers to ensure that KYC has been completed for all USCB customers by specified deadlines; conduct needed research to verify and document KYC file contents.
- Initiate CDL workflows to enable timely and accurate submission of KYC files.
- Interact with client facing officers to obtain KYC related material and documents needed to complete KYCs when necessary.
- Conduct other Compliance checks as needed in relation to completing KYC.
- Data Stewardship
- Analyze anomalies and create an action plan for data remediation
- Coordinate with the Front Office for data quality issues
- Improve and control data quality within core internal bank system
- Maintain and ensure compliance with Dept. procedures & overall bank policies
- Documents procedures as well as offer and implement suggestions to enhance accuracy and efficiency of the processes
- Conduct system training to business users
- Participation in all department's daily tasks as dictated by workload and staffing levels
- At least 2 years experience as Front Office support personnel in a financial institution with products (i.e. derivatives, securitization, syndication) and operations (Front or Middle Office) knowledge
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.