Job Number: 21-08881
Job Number: 21-08881
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Junior Biochemist for our client in San Diego, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The successful candidate will provide critical analytical support for various enzyme development projects with a focus on high quality data generation utilizing various techniques, assays, and automated liquid handling platforms. It is important that the candidate has broad experience in biochemical and chromatographic techniques (such as SDS-PAGE, enzyme assays, HPLC/FPLC) and is comfortable with higher-throughput plate-based assays and the required data analyses for QC and troubleshooting.
- The candidate must have good analytical skills, be independent and adaptive, and be able to both develop and follow protocols that ensure efficient workflows and high-quality data.
- It is essential that the candidate understands and quickly grasps the principles behind common laboratory equipment, ranging from HPLCs to plate readers, microfluidic systems, and other biophysical instruments.
- The candidate must be able to robustly design plate and assay setups, understand sample compositions and requirements, and communicate well to ensure appropriate and timely analysis workflows.
- The candidate must have great attention to detail and accuracy and will work in a fast-paced environment with many different projects. A good statistical understanding and excellent trouble-shooting abilities are a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Randy Mingoy | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.