Job Number: 19-02344
Job Number: 19-02344
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Junior Accountant for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support Daily Activities of COE Team
- Preparing and entering journal entries for all parts of the organization
- Review monthly automatic accruals
- Will prepare and run various financial and accounting ledger reports for the team; will perform analysis as required
- Will be responsible for drafting work instructions on various processes that are managed by the team
- Perform various financial and accounting adhoc requests
- Support Daily Activities of Commercial COE Team:
- Prepare, Review and Distribute monthly Commercial tower financial reports
- Consolidate financial information for congress attendees; prepare analyses and respond to inquires
- Assist in the administration of approving and tracking of product plans and fund transfers
- Employment Level Reporting:
- Will partner with our HR organization to perform tracking and movement of employees to new cost centers
- Develop and prepare quarterly contractor analyses; will distribute reports to various business stakeholders
- Assist in the research of various HR related employment expenses
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years experience in accounting
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills are vital to interact with other members of the COE team
- High level of proficiency in Excel required
- Experience with SAP or similar financial ledgers
- We are seeking an individual with 1-3 years of general accounting experience to provide all aspects of accounting and financial reporting support to the team
- Individual must be a highly motivated, self-starter that is capable of working on various initiatives in an fast paced environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary