Jr. Loan Analyst
Jr. Loan Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Jr. Loan Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Process/Prepare daily loan transactions ensuring: accurate data processing in LOD Fax Tracking & Funding system (FTFS) and monitor all instructions received are processed on the same day. Process new loan, rollover, payments, fees, LC reconciliation and notification dissemination for Agented facilities.
- Proper approvals are secured from front & middle office / outer branches when necessary. Report and escalate any back value / irregular transactions.
- Accurate and timely funding and/or break funding processing. Accurate processing of outgoing loan related payments via GPP for FED/CHIP/SWIFT payment.
- Timely billing if applicable and process all incoming funds for fees, principal and interests.
- Maintain current customer / agent bank contact list and special handling list. Monitor daily filing & Record Management.
- Ensure resolution of pending items in WIP / FAD / SUS, GL / Sub ledger accounts. Check swift message, e.g. MT199 for unidentified incoming funds.
- Individual will have less than 3 years of experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.