Junior Compliance/Risk Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Junior Compliance/Risk Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Data Custodian is responsible for development and implementation of quality control processes governing Key Data Elements ("KDEs”) of customer and credit data.
- The position ensures that appropriate data governance processes are developed in accordance with Enterprise wide Data Management Procedures.
- Data Custodian is responsible for post-boarding review and remediation (if required) of any errors in KDEs for all Business Unit credit transactions.
- Validate the accuracy of selected KDEs for each credit transaction, including a manual review of the accuracy between the source documentation (credit contract, legal document, financial statement, etc.) and booking instructions and a qualitative review of the appropriateness of the data selected for each KDE.
- If remediation is required to the data, processes, application system or databases, work with BPO (Business Process Owner), Data Steward, CDO (Chief Data Office), Business Unit Risk Manager (BURM), etc. to facilitate the change in a timely manner.
- Data Custodian also monitors evolving error trends in KDEs and provides consultation of preventive measures to Business Unit on key trends and issues related to key data accuracy.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 1-3 years of KYC experience or Loan Operations is a plus, NAICS/GICS code practice is very desirable;
- Strong Communication skills in writing and speaking; ability to create and maintain strong relationships with all business partners
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.comEqual Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.