Jr. Business Analyst
|Reference # :||18-03354||Title :||Jr. Business Analyst|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||3 Years||Start Date / End Date :||03/28/2018 / 04/08/2019|
Junior Business Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Junior Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Services to be Performed:
Static data Maintenance and Control (Maker or Checker process)
1. Setup and maintain static data, mainly customer onboarding in various product systems such as WSS, P/S, Sophis, West, PnL, Option Analyzer and Fenics
2. Daily review of booking system Regulatory attribute changes made by Front Office or Client
3. Reconciliation process such as Dodd Frank booking system reconciliation, Hi Lo Ratings including analyze, escalate, troubleshoot and correct reconciliation results
4. Comprehend and keep consistent with Dodd Frank, ESMA and Canadian regulation changes; mainly as they affect booking systems
5. Support other Static data management - MTM email contact maintenance Create and as required, update procedures for all new and existing static data responsibilities
6. Recommend enhancements where applicable to existing infrastructure
7. Use available reporting infrastructure to develop reports with available tools such as Business Objects, Excel etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary