Java Web Developer
|Reference # :||16-10733||Title :||Java Web Developer|
|Location :||new york, NY 10022, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||12/18/2016|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a Java Web Developer for one of our financial services clients.|
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in related field
• Familiarity with web development tools like npm, bower, gulp, etc.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented development principles
• Experienced with Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
• Demonstrated interest in finance
• Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly
• Passionate about technology and showing eagerness to work with the bleeding edge tech stack
• Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
Portfolio Management Tools (PMT) is the part of the Aladdin Product Group responsible for providing industry-leading portfolio management, decision support and trading capabilities. Our primary objective is on improving day-to-day Portfolio Manager order modeling, portfolio monitoring and workflow management functionality as well as creating advanced reporting and analytical tools, in support of multiple investment teams within as well as the external Aladdin community.
The team is primarily located in New York, San Francisco, Sydney, London and India. The position is part of the Prism team within PMT, localized in New York.
Job Purpose / Responsibilities
• This position is for an experienced Java Web Developer to build our next generation transactional web sites.
• The candidate will have experience in delivering software solutions to time, budget and quality. He or she should have desire to interact directly with business operations and a willingness to understand existing global systems. The candidate will have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to work effectively in a global team environment.
• Above all the candidate will need to be passionate about building web solutions that are resilient, secure and scalable to function in a global, 24/7 intensive business environment.
• Work with other development team members to understand the business processes to develop best-of-breed transactional web systems.
• Participate in decisions on technical and design choices
• Build and deliver designed solutions within expectations