Job Number: 21-07579
Job Number: 21-07579
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Java-Spring-Hibernate for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Seeking an experience Java / J2EE technical lead to join a highly skilled team of senior developers within Risk Technology and help us continue implementation of leading technology solutions that drive our business.
- The role is not just about software development, it is also about the design and architecture of our solutions.
- Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, driven and looking to build a career in a fast-paced market environment at a top brokerage firm.
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining Risk & Regulatory applications
- Engage with key stake holders, internal and external, to understand user requirements
- Working with the Business Leads and other development leads to implement technology transformation and Cloud migration plans
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews
- Take ownership and accountability for the deliverables in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Keep the data structured and clean with modern data management tools
- Identify improvement opportunities including automation, process re-engineering and workforce management
- Proactively participate in platform design and review activities
- 10+ years of overall development / technical expertise
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and designing and developing Microservices from Monolith architecture
- Expert knowledge of Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Spring Cloud Data Flow, etc.)
- Develop enterprise-grade applications using Java 8/JEE (and higher), No SQL, Spring, among other tools
- Hands-on experience with Core Java Technologies with attention on multithreading, distributed caching, & fault-tolerant logic
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning distributed applications and building unit tests.
- Experience is setting up CI/CD pipeline for different platforms.
- Understanding and experience in Object-Oriented Design Principles & Test-Driven Development
- Understanding and experience using continuous build tools like Maven / Jenkins / GIT
- Strong Analytical and communication skills
- Experience with React / Angular is a plus
- Experience in event-driven design of Microservices and 12-factor app development standards
- Experience building modern enterprise applications and deploying to public or private clouds including AWS
- Experience in Distributed cache systems like Apache Ignite; App developer w/ experience in writing distributable jobs in Spark
- Financial Industry experience is a plus
- Spring / Hibernate knowledge is a plus
- Experience within an Agile development methodology is a plus
- Acceptance testing like FitNesse is a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.