Java Senior Programmer Analyst
Java Senior Programmer Analyst
Job Number: 20-03397
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Java Senior Programmer Analyst for our client in Wayne, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Senior Application Developer needed in a rapid-development team for strategic projects in Customer and Billing (CAB) portfolio. Our Application Development teams use their expertise in programming languages and software design to develop next-generation technology incorporating automation, continuous integration and delivery.
- They are responsible for developing and supporting the applications in payment card industries and web services designed to bridge the gap between frond end applications and backend systems. Candidates must possess strong technical and communication skills; quickly grasp technical and business concepts and be able to work independently.
- Provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.)
- Works on application projects being developed in agile or for waterfall methodologies Designs and develops user interfaces between client systems and backend via restful web services that meets various business needs
- Play a key role in determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; and conducting tests
- Design and develop applications to support payment card authorizations and settlement that meets PCI compliancy and standards
- Handles interfaces with external Payment and other service providers ( Client, PapPal, Adyen, Paymentech etc.)
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supporting Java, Angular 5, SQL server applications in Linux environment built to support and streamline business initiatives
- Experience with Agile Development, DevOps, Linux Application Development
- Familiarity with Red Hat, SQL Server, Dual datacenter open system infrastructure
- Proficient in Openshift and Devops tools, WebLogic / Tomcat, Jenkins, Junit, Maven and GIT. Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Java Programming, SQL Server Admin / SQL Language, SQL Programming
- Develop applications for payment card systems that meets PCI compliance regulations
- Openshift and Devops tools, Weblogic and Tomcat, Jenkins, Junit, Maven
- SonarQuebe, TFSGit, Java Server Pages, Java Beans, Web Development Technologies
- Develop RESTful web services, Build applications using Agile methodologies
- Client Server Architecture, JMS/ MQ , J2EE Development
- Knowledge gathering and understanding business concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.