Java Lead Technical Specialist
Job Number: 19-09634
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Java Lead Technical Specialist for our client in Louisville, KY.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Technical Specialist is required to remediate security vulnerabilities with Aircraft Maintenance (ACMX) applications.
- Resource should have advanced knowledge of security vulnerability remediation and have experience reading Trustwave scan results, Burp Suite results and Penetration test results.
- Primary Skills:
- Java Programming
- Oracle Database
- Management Skills: Communication
- Additional Skills: Ability to interpret and remediate results of security scan results
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary