Java Fullstack Developer
Java Full Stack Developer
Job Number: 21-11988
Job Number: 21-11988
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Java Full Stack Developer for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Java Full stack Developer with high performing UI
- Experience in an agile team development role, delivering software solutions using Scrum.
- Strong Experience with Java, J2EE, JMS & EJB including Spring Framework
- React.js or any UI Framework, Spring boot, RESTful services, OAuth
- Experience in using RDBMS Oracle and Stored Procedure Function development using SQL PLSQL
- XML, JSON, XSLT transformation
- SQL and NoSQL Databases (Oracle essential)
- Messaging / queuing solutions (JMS, Kafka, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services – concepts and using APIs
- Experience with agile workflow tools (e.g. JIRA, VersionOne)
- Experience with source code management tools, build management tools and continuous integration
- Self-starter able to work to achieve objectives with minimum direction
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Preferred Qualifications
- Analysis of business information patterns, data analysis and data modeling.
- Working with user experience designers to deliver end-user focused benefits realization.
- Familiar with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiar with WebLogic
- Familiar with application security development/operations best practices (including static/dynamic code analysis tools)
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.