Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Strong Java developer with Spring experience to work on the development of a large, in-house, settlements application as part of a globally distributed team
- The system is large and complex, so looking for someone who won't be intimidated by having lots to learn about, and will relish the challenge of refreshing an updating our technology and architecture
- Candidate will be working to establish new architectural standards within the team, and will be expected to help disseminate knowledge on Spring to other team members
- Applicant should be experienced in developing large scale enterprise applications using Java and Spring
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
- Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk
- Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages
- Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers
- This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets
- Java Development (5+ years) including:
- Spring; Spring Boot
- Spring Data
- REST Web Services
- Experience with application servers such as Weblogic, Websphere, and Tomcat
- RDBMS/SQL experience
- Experience working with Unix/Linux (ksh/sh) as well as Microsoft Windows
- Java Infrastructure experience: (git, Maven, Jenkins)
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
- Cucumber or Fitnesse test automation frameworks
- Global Markets experience
- Swift messaging experience
- Sybase experience
- Weblogic and EJB
- Jira, Bitbucket, Crucible
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.