Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in O Fallon, MO. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity! RESPONSIBILITIES:
Digital Payment Technologies (DPT) Engineering Services:
- Clients Team enables both "Software-as-a-Service” capabilities for client customers as well as enable internally developed applications to run within clients's secure data center and infrastructure.
- Team works with internal service providers on software configurations, platform maturity, instrumentation/monitoring, and architecture/design.
- Manage medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge of operational readiness, customer support, and availability tools, processes, and procedures, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative
- As recognized subject matter expert, lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions. Create solution definition and solution architecture.
- Present information to Management, Business Owners and other Stakeholders on the technical solutions you develop
- Integrate at an enterprise level Java/J2EE, Spring, REST, SOAP, and other web services based solutions products by customizing infrastructure deployments and mapping interfaces for the customized software
- Take initiative in identifying areas open to improvements and takes necessary steps with an understanding of the accompanying impacts, dependencies and risks
- Assist with the creation of training materials and development activities to advance the capabilities of the platform.
- Review and assess technical and functional requirements, to identify and document gaps
- Primary skills:
- Web services
- Client Facing Experience
- 8+ Overall Experience
- Ability to take initiative and accountability for unforeseen delays and obstacles, openly communicates situation and adjusts resources accordingly.
- Translates various internal or external customer interactions to highlight key needs; prioritizes to meet those needs in a timely fashion with the customer.
- Knowledge of Middleware integrations and solution design
- Ability to implement and consume monitoring tools such as log analyzers and performance monitoring/analysis
- Ability to use and evangelize Agile toolsets such as Confluence and Jira
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Intermediate to Expert level skill in Linux based distributions
- Intermediate level skill with Bamboo and other automation tools (such as Chef, Ruby, etc)
- Intermediate level skill with shell-scripting, such as ksh, Bash, and Python
- Intermediate to Expert level skill in debugging Java code, Object Oriented Design
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Radelyn Bulaong at Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.