Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in O Fallon, MO. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity! RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of quality software solutions
- Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes and best practices
- Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market. Responsible for day to day software development and maintenance activities to meet service level agreements (SLAs)
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to identify and scope the opportunities, outline potential value, identify risks, benefits and constraints.
- Contribute to the overall design and development
- Design and implementation of technical solutions.
- Create solution definition and solution architecture
- Ensure Quality of developed software by automating tests as part of the development.
- Ensure adequate test coverage in Unit Testing, System Testing/Integration Testing and Performance Testing
- Perform Quality Inspections and Walkthroughs throughout the SDLC including Requirements Review, Architecture Review, Design Review, Code Review and Security Review to ensure compliance with Client standards. Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency
- Actively participate in all phases of the SDLC of an application.
- Successfully trouble shoot production incident and problem management, identification of root cause and remediation of the problems
- Ensure compliance to the defined standards.
- Actively look for opportunities to modify and enhance standards per the needs of the department.
- Develop documentation templates, lead and enforce development of documentation through out the development lifecycle of the solution
- Java/J2EE, Spring, REST, SOAP, and web services
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Experience in delivering secure solutions in Financial Services Sector is preferred
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required
- Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Reactive Programming experience preferred
- JAVA / OOP required
- Spring Cloud ( Spring Cloud Config, Spring Cloud for Cloud Foundry) preferred
- Spring framework required
- IntelliJ / Eclipse preferred
- Agile experience preferred
- Knowledge on Java 8 features
- Knowledge on java Bean validation
- Knowledge on spring AOP
- Experience in code optimization
- Advantages of RESTful services with stateless behavior
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Radelyn Bulaong at Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.