Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Will work with support teams to deploy software and also resolve defects
- Requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Seasoned developer with 4 + years IT experience delivering projects in financial services.
- Good verbal & written communication skills and hands-on knowledge of design principles and development practices. Should be able to work with on-site and remote teams.
- 4+ years of application design & development experience in middleware & database technologies.
- Core Java, Spring, Web Services (REST and SOAP), XML, Database (RDBMS or NoSql), Tomcat or JBOSS
- Expertise and experience in driving system architecture, requirements and design discussions.
- Ability to design & develop software to meet specifications.
- Experience in working with Administrators, Business Analysts & QA teams to ensure software meet tollgate requirements.
- Spring Integration, Drools, Angular JS, Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Apache CXF, Any prior rule engine experience
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.