Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Newark, DE.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our client is looking for a senior-level Java Developer. This is a hands-on development role. Requirements include 6-8 years of system development experience (preferably in the financial industry), with a focus on end-to-end JAVA application development. The developer will be part of a team that is building an integrated fraud platform utilizing many of the latest and cutting-edge technologies, replacing and consolidating many legacy applications.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Will work closely with project management, business analyst and development resources to deliver solutions.
- Must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Proficiency with JAVA application development
- Proficiency with Spring (ORM, MVC, Integration, Batch, Services, among others)
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Proficiency with SOA, REST/SOAP Web Services, JSON/XML
- Proficiency with at least one ORM/Persistence Framework: iBatis/MyBatis, Hibernate, JPA
- Experience with Source Control: Subversion (SVN), Perforce, or similar
- Experience with Maven, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), JUnit
- Experience with IDE: Eclipse, RAD, or similar
- Experience with web/application servers: Tomcat, Apache, Websphere
- Experience with at least one RDMS and SQL: Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server
- Experience with Agile/Iterative development and full SDLC development
- Possess advanced problem solving skills, the willingness to learn and ability to effectively and concisely communicate verbally and in written/presentation format.
- RIA Frameworks such as jQuery (preferred), Angular, YUI, Ext JS, DOJO
- Experience configuring and extending the Actimize RCM (Enterprise Risk Case Manager) product including developing custom Java plug-ins, Actimize RCM configuration: setting up roles, workflows, users, views using RCM Designer.
- Experience with Actimize AIS and RCM plugins, Actimize SDK, extension of Actimize customization points in both AIS and RCM using Java, ability to intercept Actimize workflows. Ability to use all Actimize exposed web services in both AIS and RCM.
- Development experience on AIS and RCM. End-to-end development of alert life cycle in Actimize.
- Experience with installing AIS, RCM and Web Applications
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.