Job Number: 21-16105
Job Number: 21-16105
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Java Developer responsibilities include the integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (Java) Client Systems.
- Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel.
- Responsible for evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system.
- Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis across Client to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures.
- Effectively documents and teaches the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel to ensure that the new systems or enhancements operate smooth within Client's Client environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
- 3 years of Team lead experience is desirable to apply for the job
- 3 years of experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
- 3 years of experience of web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications
- Experience with JSP (Java Server Pages), HTML, Java Script, Struts (MVC), Java Servlets, XML, SQL, Oracle, Eclipse, ANTS, Apache Web Server, Java Project Build & Deployment on WebLogic Application Server (Linux Operating System).
- Experience leading large and small application development teams
- Experience integrating applications and designing and developing web services and frameworks; extensive front and back end experience required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.