Job Number: 21-05546
Job Number: 21-05546
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Description Internal:
- Design and develop functional enhancements for middle tier (Java) including introduction of new technologies (such as Spring Integration Framework) and best practices
- Provide SME support and assist in answering any client queries with respect to applications' core capabilities.
- The candidate will work with our business partners and analysts to understand the operational processes, to help translate the business requirements to technical design, develop solutions and deliver high quality code.
- The developer is expected to be a Senior Development Member of the team with strong Java UI and back-end experience as well as having proven ability in how to approach, design and build enterprise-level solutions who is also ready to step up to the next level and also assume some leadership responsibilities.
- The candidate will have a strong background Java Spring (Core, Integration, Batch) is a must-have, knowledge of Spring Integration Framework is highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet delivery timelines with a high degree of client satisfaction is critical.
- Development Value:
- The role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in strategic software development within the larger CDS team.
- This work will be executed in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Mandatory Certification: Java SE 7 / 8 Programmer "
- Min 6 to 8 years of experience in Java 7/8.
- Working with Spring (Core, Integration, Batch)/Hibernate and Messaging technologies like MQ, KAKFA/ActiveMQ and proven experience with using them in a large scale environment.
- Knowledge of handling high data volumes (ETL) using Spring Batch, Multi-Threading, Job Scheduling.
- Solid knowledge of SQL in the context of a major RDBMS such as DB2, UDB, Oracle.
- Good to have knowledge and experience in big data HBASE and Impala concepts.
- Experienced with XML parsing (including schemas), JSON and third party libraries like Gauva, lombok.
- Well versed with design standards & frameworks; experience in working on multiple technologies.
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Methodologies - Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development.
- Tools Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Maven, TeamCity, Jenkins, JIRA and automated testing tools like Junit
- Excellent project management, time management, verbal and written communications skills, as the job entails simultaneously managing multiple projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive attitude, ability to run projects with minimal direction given the geographically distributed nature of the team
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.