Job Number: 21-01508
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in San Jose, CA. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Strong knowledge in Java, Spring, Spring Boot.
- Advanced Java or Scala programming experience.
- Strong experience developing and testing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Apache Kafka; developing applications or managing Apache Kafka clusters.
- Experience with some amount of 'Big Data' technologies such as: ElasticSearch, NoSql Stores, Kafka
- Strong knowledge in Python to develop API using flask and AI/Client tools like Rasa.
- Very good communication, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Working experience in no SQL database like Mongo DB
- Experience with popular enterprise tools, like Git/SVN, Jenkins.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes using CICID pipeline.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Python Flask API and Java Spring boot at high level.
- Good to have Kafka, Elastic and Mongo Db
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Kath Torres | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.