Job Number: 19-10339
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in North Reading, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Life Sciences Industry, providing quality solutions to transform the pharmaceutical supply chain and make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Develop software that takes best advantage of our cloud-based fully-distributed architecture
- Write code with quality in mind; proficient in writing unit tests to ensure high code quality
- Analyze requirements specifications and design the features into small workable tasks that can be delivered quickly for fast turn-around
- Grasp business knowledge quickly
- Accurately estimate tasks, and hit those estimates and provide regular status updates as part of our scrum-based Agile development process
- Work closely with our QA team; assist with test planning as appropriate
- Actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- 5+ years of Java Development experience
- Microservices experience is a big plus
- Must have experience in developing web-services and Web-based APIs
- Experience with software development best practices: version control, defect tracking, unit testing, etc
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and clearly, and collaborate with other disciplines
- BS degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary