Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Dallas, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Four plus years JAVA development experience.
- Hands-on experience on XML parsing, Junit, SoapUI, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Code Coverage plugin/tools, Static/Dynamic code scan plugin/toolsent
- Effective relationship builder and problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate highly technical information for non-technical customers
- Experience working in an Agile approach to development
- Prior experience with Object-Oriented Technologies
- Guidewire/GOSU experience is preferred.
- HTML, CSS, JSP, JSF
- Object Oriented Development/Design (e.g. Java, C#/.Net, Ruby, etc.)
- Junit and Gunit testing for Java and Gosu code base
- MQ Setup
- Control-M Setup
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jameese Halcon at Jameese.Halcon@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary