Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will work side by side with business partners to ensure expected quality software is built to serve our customers and clients
- Responsible for understanding the business requirements, Build/enhance application components to support the requirement, enabling testing organization to certify the application
- Support technology infrastructure team in production deployment and transitioning to support team
- Learn the business and technical components of an application and Work with their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies
- 5+ years of relevant IT software experience (Development SDLC lifecycle)
- 5+ years of experience in MuleSoft/JAVA/.NET development
- 5+ years of experience in Mainframe technology such as CICS, COBOL, JCL, DB2, Stored Procedure
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring MVC and Spring Batch
- Strong Core Java Skills
- Experience building REST web services is preferred
- Experience in WebServices (JAXRPC or JAXWS) technologies and Development approaches.
- Basic Knowledge of XML Schema and Processing Technologies (Parsers, JAXB, XSLT etc)
- Good Understanding of Core Java Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns ( like Adapters, Business Objects, Delegates, Service Locator, Singleton, DAO, DTO)
- At least 2 of the following: Websphere/Weblogic/Tomcat/JBOSS
- IDE - Eclipse
- Bachelor degree in IT related field or Science & Engineering
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
- Ability to acquire business domain knowledge quickly and effectively to take a role of subject matter expert for multiple applications
- Deep understanding of the software development and support process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Integration tools like TIBCO/Mulesoft is a plus
- Experience in database background on one or more of these databases: Vertica, Mainframe, DB2, Teradata, Cassandra, and Oracle etc.
- PLSQL knowledge
- SQL Stored Procedures
- Familiarity with MQ Middleware
- Exhibit a strong sense of teamwork and inclusiveness.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of, providing technical solutions.
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
- Prior banking/finance experience of working with globally distributed teams
- Able to contribute to Automation, System Analysis and Develop shared/common solutions
- Able to identify risks and mitigation
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.