Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for aJava Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Working on applications catering to Trade Booking, Pricing, Risk Management and downstream reporting of Equity Linked Products
- The role entails one to work closely with Business Users, Analytics and various Technology teams to develop correct and optimal solutions for one or more applications within the ELT space
- The work involves both developing applications from scratch as well as making enhancements to existing ones
- It requires the ideal candidate to be passionate about and hands-on with technology
- It will involve active participations in the system design, architecture along with its implementation, testing and deployment
- Development of front office applications using cutting edge technologies
- Coordination with Traders, Quants and Technology teams to provide optimal solutions
- Hands on experience with designing modules for optimal solutions and writing high quality code
- Expected to provide quality code as an individual contributor
- 5 + years of experience with Java development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related or equivalent professional experience
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.