Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Newark, DE.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• The lead developer will not have any direct reports, but will have the opportunity to mentor junior and mid-level developers, and lead small to medium sized projects
• The developer will be part of a team that is building an integrated fraud platform utilizing many of the latest and cutting-edge technologies, replacing and consolidating many legacy applications
• Will work closely with project management, business analyst and development resources to deliver solutions
• You must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently
• Experience with Agile/Iterative development and full SDLC development
• Ability to lead small to medium sized projects independently and with BA/PMs
• Utilize and promote Standards, Best Practices, Design Patterns
• Mentor junior and mid-level developers
• Perform Design and Code Reviews and ensure code quality
• Proven track record of delivering projects successfully with speed without sacrificing quality
• Proficiency with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Proficiency with JAVA application development
• Proficiency with Spring (ORM, MVC, Integration, Batch, Services, among others)
• Proficiency with SOA, REST/SOAP Web Services, JSON/XML
• Proficiency with at least one ORM/Persistence Framework: iBatis/MyBatis, Hibernate, JPA
• Experience with at least one RIA Frameworks such as jQuery (preferred), Angular, YUI, Ext JS, DOJO
• Experience with Source Control: BitBucket/GIT, Subversion (SVN), Perforce, or similar
• Experience with Maven, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), Junit
• Experience with IDE: Eclipse, RAD, or similar
• Experience with web/application servers: Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS, Websphere
• Experience with at least one RDMS and SQL: Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server
• Requirements include 10-12 years of system development experience (preferably in the financial industry) and at least 2-3 years leading projects, with a focus on end-to-end JAVA application development
• Candidates must possess advanced problem solving skills, the willingness to learn and ability to effectively and concisely communicate verbally and in written/presentation format
• MQ/Kafka, Big Data/Hadoop, NoSQL/Cassandra
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.