Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in San Antonio, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Java developer with Cryptographic solutions background - Data protection, key management, HSM (High security module)
- 4-6 years of Software Development experience
- 3+ years of experience, Java, J2EE - Backend. Familiarity with security principles, SSL, Cryptography, Data Protection, Key Management
- Should have worked on REST API design and implementation
- Expertise in objected-oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external Business Partners on solution design
- Thorough understanding of multithreading, JSON, Web Services Technologies
- Exposure to testing and automation capabilities such as mocking, frameworks, JUNIT, TESTNG, Jenkins, Git, Stash, JIRA
- Should have implemented or worked on Continues Integration and Continues Delivery
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
- Experience developing server-side applications, including relational databases and NoSQL
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lester Candilado | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.