Job Number: 19-04764
Job Number: 19-04764
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
- Manage a high level of risk
- Hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to underpin the integrated forecasting process
- 10 + years of experience in Java application development end to end
- Strong core java skills including multi-threading, collections API, JDBC and knowledge of Java profiling tools
- 5+ years of experience in using caching products like Hazelcast, Gemfire, Coherence etc
- Experience in grid computing
- Experience in using frameworks like spring, spring boot, MyBatis etc
- Good understanding of model programming languages like R, MATLAB etc
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Background in enterprise stress testing
- Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)
- Knowledge and/or experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem.
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
- Software development in Agile environment
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.