Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 4+ years of Java developer experience. Expert level in coding.
- Candidate will be required to write code during interview.
- Must have worked with large financial customers.
- Experience working in Agile construct.
- Familiar with devops and tools like Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Cucumber etc. Knowledge of APIs and microservices.
- Experience working with large sets of data and high performance systems.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Cedric Ceballo at Cedric.Ceballo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary