Java Developer (Pivotal)
|Reference # :||18-01745||Title :||Java Developer (Pivotal)|
|Location :||O FALLON, MO|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/27/2018 / 12/31/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.
Java Developer (Pivotal)/Cloud Native Solution Architect
Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer (Pivotal)/Cloud Native Solution Architect for a contract opportunity for our client in O'Fallon, MO. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
The Cloud Native Solution Architect is a client-facing role with the following primary responsibilities:
• Guide enterprise-level customers through their cloud transformation journeys by sharing experience in designing distributed solutions using cloud-native platforms (Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes).
• Work with external consultants on migrating existing applications to a cloud-native platform
• Drive evaluation of different platforms, gather information on differences in cloud-native implementations, run research on the platform behavior under different workloads.
• Mentor and train developers in building cloud-native applications based on scalable, portable, and resilient designs
• 10+ years of experience as Java developer and Architect positions
• 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role
• Experience in building and operating distributed, concurrent systems
• Hands-on experience with any of the following IaaS platforms: AWS, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, or Google Compute Engine
• Familiarity with design patterns, domain-driven design, component-based architecture, and evolutionary architecture
• Strong communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of cloud-native architecture concepts, understanding of high availability, scalability, resilience, performance, and security requirements in the cloud
• Must be open to traveling around the U.S.
• Must be located in major metropolitan hub in Americas and UK&I
• Must possess key concepts, principles and best practices for cloud-native app development
• Migration to Cloud Native Application Architectures
• Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes platforms for cloud-native development
Your Typical Tasks Will Be:
• Advise customers on the architectural aspects of cloud-based applications to reach high levels of performance, scalability, and security
• Roadmap development for migrating a monolithic application to micro-service architecture
• Review a platform used by a customer and suggest improvements in automation, CI/CD practices, security, and platform services.
• Train the customer's team (5-8 engineers) on how to work with a cloud-native platform. Delivered in the form of 2-day training.
If interested see contact details below:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees