Java Developer - Full Stack
JobDiva # 20-06100
Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer - Full Stack for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Worked on building Web App integration with backend API development
- Strong hands-on experience on Java, J2EE, REST API with Spring Framework
- Understand existing systems and able to triage/debug issues
- API Design, Development and Integrations. Monitoring API
- Strong in Data Access layer design and development (preferably with SQL Server)
- Worked on integrating systems such as SSO, SailPoint and other enterprise applications
- Worked on integrating web apps, third party services and API's
- Lead team for end to end Design, Development, Testing, Production Release and post release support/triaging/monitoring
- Keen to learn about new technologies and also be ready to take a part in the building of product
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong in Java, J2EE, Spring , SpringBoot, Hibernate etc.
- DB SQL Queries on SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience with JSP, AngularJS, Bootstrap, ReactJS etc.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solution(s) for responsive/adaptive scenarios
- Experience with single-page application and MEAN stack
- Strong in Source code management, Branching, Merging and related Planning in GIT
- Experienced with Version Control, Work Tracking, Code Review, Build and Deployment Systems tools
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.