JAVA Developer - Equities Tech Order and Execution Management Systems
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a JAVA Developer - Equities Tech Order and Execution Management Systems for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Designing and developing of applications in Core Java or C++
- Familiarity with using infrastructure frameworks to build applications in Core Java or C++ using middleware like AMPS, Tibco EMS, Oracle
- Self-motivated, goal oriented with a high degree of accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- End-to-end Software Development Life Cycle experience from inception to delivery as the key responsible developer
- Ability to manage independently in a dynamic environment within agile environment
- Knowledge of FIX Protocol
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Clariza | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.