Java Developer - Emerging Markets
|Reference # :||18-04791||Title :||Java Developer - Emerging Markets|
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||05/16/2018|
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Houston, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
• Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
• Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
• Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk
• Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages
• Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers
• Individual contributor role
• Extensive experience of distributed, multi-threaded system development in Java (Java 1.8 preferred)
• Experience of industry standard Continuous Integration and automated testing tools
• Experience of KDB
• An appetite to work on a high profile project in a fast paced delivery focused environment with exposure to senior business sponsors
• Sound knowledge of software engineering design patterns and practices
• Software Engineering or Computer Science - 2:1 or higher.
• Strategic Thinking: Innovation & Creativity
• Business Results: Client relationships, Analytical ability, Execution
• Personal Effectiveness: Communication, decisiveness, energy and drive, courage and character
Interested in applying?
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.