Java Developer - Development Lead
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer - Development Lead for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design and develop intranet web based scientific applications to enable Translational Bioinformatics scientists within Translational Medicine in R&D
- Design, develop, test and deliver major web GUI and key integrations of scientific data analysis and visualizations
- Refresh Web UI of several TBio web applications to significantly improve usability and user experience. This includes UI aesthetic appeal, ease of navigation & intuitive design
- Successful candidate must have strong independent web UI design and development skills but also be able to contribute significantly to analysis, prototype and design activities
- The ability to thrive in RAD/Agile iterative and incremental development environments is a must
- 5-10 years of experience working in Perl or Python or related scripting language
- Strong technical skills in relational database design, ORACLE, SQL coding and REST web services
- Working knowledge Cloud Computing, AWS/ElasticBeanStalk, Git, and Jenkins
- Excellent skills in designing intuitive web application user interface with good usability
- Scientific data visualizations experience is a strong plus
- Strong skills in web application design and development, design patterns, frameworks
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles and best software engineering practices
- Experience in scientific application and knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical R&D is a strong plus
- *Master in computer science, scientific discipline or technology related field, higher degree preferred
- Data visualizations experience is a strong plus
- Additional Job Requirements: None
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Cheryl Buot at (212) 901-3840 or at www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-buot-56ba4836 and/or send your resume to Cheryl.Buot@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.