Java Developer - Development Lead
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer - Development Lead for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design and develop intranet web applications to enable scientific digital capabilities for the Client.
- This includes in vitro biology assay software and related digital capabilities.
- Develop web GUI and integrations with key business processes.
- Must have strong independent web application development skills but also be able to contribute significantly to analysis, prototype and design activities.
- Ability to thrive in RAD/Agile iterative and incremental development environments is a must.
- Excellent skills in designing and developing intuitive user interfaces and scientific data visualization.
- Strong technical skills integrating and developing Restful and SOAP web services.
- Strong skills in web application design and development, design patterns, frameworks and at least 8 or more years of experience.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles, configuration management and best software engineering practices.
- Experience in scientific application development and functional knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical R&D is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, scientific discipline or technology related field, higher degree preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status