Java Developer - Central Risk Book
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are looking for an experienced Java developer to work as part of the High Touch Equity platform of the Central Risk Book project
- The group is responsible for developing and supporting multiple applications and is seeking a developer to help develop front-office applications, and retrofit and maintain existing applications when necessary
- Will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle including, but not limited to, technical design, implementation in C#, testing, and production support
- Participate in a cross-platform project, working closely with other development teams
- Design, develop, test, and maintain production-quality software
- Work with BA/PM and other developers to satisfy business requirements
- Learn new technologies quickly, adapt to changing requirements in a dynamic environment
- Advanced knowledge of Java fundamentals, including data structures, threading, and core libraries
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Candidate should be comfortable solving medium level problems on sites such as LeetCode.com and HackerRank.com
- Experience in C#
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.