JobDiva # 21-00322
JobDiva # 21-00322
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Java Architect for our client in Jersey City, NJ. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Core Java - Collections, Concurrency, Exception, Locks, Threads and scenarios, Java 8 features
- OOPs principles and design patterns/anti-patterns
- Thorough understanding of Data structures, Algorithms
- Spring Framework-MVC, AOP, Data, Batch, Spring Boot, JPA etc
- RESTFUL web services and micro services
- SCM - GIT/Bit Bucket, Jira, Maven, Jenkins, Deployments
- Exposure to Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes etc, CI/CD Pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Exposure to UI frameworks like Angular
- SQL, NoSQL and Database core concepts
- Unix, Production issues, Unit test framework
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile
- Good to Have - Mongo, Kafka
- Innovation and Thought Leadership:
- Interact and engage with customers/ partners around new innovative ideas, concepts, assets.
- as well as industry trends and implications.
- Participate in Proof of concepts to explore new technologies and products as required with customer and internal teams
- Identify areas where components/accelerators or design patterns could be reused across different accounts.
- Create documents, reports, white papers (international/national) on the research findings.
- Soluion Definition & Design:
- Ensure alignment of the highlevel architecture with the existing client need and business logic / review design prepared by architects.
- Ensure the involvement of right teams in solution design.
- Ensure technical integration ability, requirements compliance of the solution, especially in case of a multi group / multi vendor program.
- Involve external partners / horizontals as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to technology team leads around usage of patterns/anti patterns in the solution.
- Ensure industry standard architecture principles and QOA(Quality of Architecture) are maintained.
- Analyze tradeoffs and provide recommendations, if any, on the solution architecture.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency improvements (eg, automation), risk reduction in the transformation process.
- Understand the various work streams and the technologies necessary to deliver on large programs.
- Resolve any issues based on industry expertise / partners leverage.
- Provide best in class technology and solution options to customers with detailed examples and case studies.
- Guide customer on process and technology improvements to achieve agility and quick results.
- Perform architecture design and reviews.
- Identify opportunities for optimization of cost / time / asset utilization in complex projects and advise relevant teams accordingly where possible.
- Advise teams facing complex technical issues in the course of project delivery.
- Build credibility with the client as a technical goto person.
- Work to expand professional network in the client organization.
- Provide support to various project managers in identification of training needs of their subordinates.
- Conduct training / certifications with the help of academy and mentoring with respect to technical skills on projects.
- Support technical evaluation of external and internal candidates to meet project requirements.
- Perform career guidance and performance management for team members.
If interested, you may contact:
Lester Candilado | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.