Eclaro is looking for a Java Architect for our client in Bloomington, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Significant hands-on experience
- 3-7 years of experience in associated job role
- The ability to design business and technical solutions by analyzing and architecting solution possibilities, as well as provide designs based on architectural direction that has been set
- Utilizes architectural direction to work with product teams to create and manage architectural artifacts
- This skill helps to define aspirational architecture, documents product design and architectural decisions, contributes to one or more architecture disciplines by working across the disciplines to develop the best design to meet the business/technical requirements
- Ability to work with other roles (e.g., Architects) to create and manage architectural artifacts
- Includes the ability to write and test code as needed
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Cedric Ceballo at Cedric.Ceballo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary