J2EE Software Engineer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a J2EE Software Engineer for our client in Newark, DE.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The J2EE Software Engineer will develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- 5+ years of web and rest services application programming experience J2EE/Java.
- Working knowledge of software frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Groovy, Scala, Open Source components, etc.,
- Working experience with the latest Front End technologies - HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and new design patterns – Responsive Web Design, MVC, and OOCSS.
- Experience of using one or multiple J2EE application servers.
- Deep understanding of OO design is a must. Basic database and SQL skills.
- Experience with the development models such as Agile and SDLC
- Knowledge of test driven development.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
Interested in applying?
- Previous Enterprise e-Commerce Technical Development experience.
- Experience in setting timeframes and self-managing your time to meet deliverables.
- Understanding of the Agile Development and Prototyping process.
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.