IT - Web Designer Web Designer
IT Web Designer
Job Number: 21-05781
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an IT Web Designer for our client in Addison, TX.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Proactively assess and recommend improvements to the user experience.
- Advocate for usability, design, and innovation within the organization
- Develop process flows, conceptual diagrams, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Create user-centric concepts by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
- Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details.
- Brainstorm with cross-functional teams to help develop a creative direction based on user stories and product requirements.
- Work alongside engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the production cycle.
- Work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Confidently defend design rationale used to create solutions in frequent executive-level design reviews
- Speak authoritatively on concepts of spoken interaction design in daily iterations with product managers, engineers, and testers.
- Exercises effective interpersonal communication and training skills to optimize team performance.
- Independently applies specialized skills, conceptual knowledge, training, methods, techniques, and experience.
- Needs to be able to independently coordinate, lead, or manage small /non-complex projects, or independently perform segments of larger projects.
- Work with visual designers and quality assurance teams to ensure the integrity of user experience in the final product.
- Lead and influence creative process through successful design completion.
- Visualize design problems and information in ways that are easy for other team members to comprehend
- Stay current on emerging technologies and identify opportunities to incorporate best current thinking into product designs
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Contribute to the evolution of user stories.
- Ensure changes or additions to digital standards are captured, delivered, and documented.
- Accountable for training and assisting others, and can be relied on to troubleshoot problems.
- Troubleshoots problems a significant amount of time, and assists less experienced staff by providing training and guidance.
- 3-7 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, digital/technology strategy or similar role
- Experience with mobile and web platforms
- Experience working in a collaborative team
- Experience with common design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma etc.
- Understanding of mobile, web, and accessibility standards
- Excellent communication, presentation, storytelling, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Open for remote position.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.