IT - UI Designer UI Designer
Job Number: 21-15918
Job Number: 21-15918
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an UI Designer for our client in Memphis, TN.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A User Interface Designer will be a strong voice for design quality and consistency across multiple digital platforms.
- As a member of the Experience Design team, the UI Designer is expected collaborate with digital product teams to design user interfaces and visuals for native and responsive web platforms and partner with engineering to handoff designs, provide specifications and QA support through to launch.
- The UI Designer will also contribute to maintaining and evolving our design system Fractal, supporting and improving our internal style guide, maintaining our user interface component library, and socializing Fractal to our distributed teams.
- Through craft, attention to detail, and an exceedingly high aesthetic bar you will drive the quality and consistency of our digital experiences.
- Work with Experience Design Research and Experimentation teams to continually identify, test, and implement user interface patterns as an output of a user center design practice.
- Keep a current knowledge of published interface guidelines for the platforms we support including iOS, Android, Salesforce, and ADA standards.
- Design proposed additions or features to our library of UI patterns and shared components.
- Design and maintain shared visual assets like iconography and typography systems for use across platforms
- Evolve patterns, interactions, and designs with a forward-thinking outlook that is open to exploring new ideas and approaches.
- Participates in design reviews with stakeholders to ensure that design meets both business objectives and user needs
- Provide feedback and direction to UX Designers, Content Designers, Marketing Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers as they build and make decisions that impact our final digital products.
- Design full-page high-fidelity comps as needed
- Work with UX Design and Engineering leads to coordinate the usage of existing UI patterns and shared components.
- Work with UX Design and Engineering leads to understand the gaps and future needs that Fractal will need to support.
- Work with all 18 brands to establish a strategy for balancing consistency across our digital platforms with their need to distinguish their individual brand identities.
- Collaborate with pod team members and business stakeholders to develop a core understanding of user personas
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- 3-6 years of experience as a user interface designer, product designer, digital designer, or similar role
- Experience with web and mobile platforms
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience with common design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Excellent communication, presentation, storytelling, interpersonal and analytical skills
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in an agile/scrum environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Kath Torres | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.