Job Number: 20-04608
Job Number: 20-04608
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for an IT Trainer for our client in Tifton, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Participate in IT Projects to design and develop learning materials
- Produce effective training presentations, tutorials, instructor and student guides, lesson plans/exercises in multiple media and formats suitable to course audience
- Create, review, and update training materials and documentation based on user feedback, classroom surveys, IT version updates, and IT support tickets
- Maintain, coordinate, and communicate training schedules with end users and stakeholders
- Solicit classroom enrollment and maintain class information/user registration within (Oracle) Learning
- Management System
- Collect and maintain training data to support department key performance indicators
- Make arrangements for external vendor provided training at client training centers
- Conduct training courses, customer webinars, on-site customer training, and user group sessions
- Establish effective relationships throughout the organization, both within IT and across business units/customers/stakeholders to identify/address gaps in user training
- Facilitate training for end users through a variety of mediums, which may include classroom settings, one-on-one, and online methods
- Remain knowledgeable about client IT applications and business strategies as related to training materials and courses
- Assist technical managers, IT developers, and specialists to explain complex technical concepts and business/data workflows to non-technical audiences
- Provide user training support with IT product launches and go-lives
- Travel to client business locations to conduct training
- Ability to maintain professionalism and order within the classroom to complete course objectives
- Ability to adapt/respond in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused IT environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities
- Note: Duration to extend 6+ months past June 30, 2020.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.