IT - Systems Engineer Systems Engineer
IT - Systems Engineer
Job Number: 21-07634
Job Number: 21-07634
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an IT - Systems Engineer for our client in Addison, TX.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Your primary role will be to work closely with our backend services team in testing the HMS API and supporting tools.
- Monitoring solutions and supporting deployments in and out of the cloud.
- Define and implement test strategies and test plans for cloud solutions
- Develop and execute automated tests after deployment
- Analyze test data and generate test reports suitable for product stakeholders
- Actively participate in product development from initial Sprint planning and grooming
- Reporting regression test results to stakeholders
- Enable DevOps solutions development & deployment paradigms
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and tools being used to improve software development and delivery.
- 4+ years of software development experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Node JS, Python, Ruby (or equivalent back-end language)
- Extensive experience in development or testing of APIs, RESTful services and or SOA
- Some experience in building test automation frameworks (not just running automated tests)
- Strong in algorithm design, problem solving, and requirements analysis
- Ability to implement solutions for broadly defined problems
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience of JSON, XML and related notational data representations
- Experience in white box testing
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience in Linux / Mac OS environments
- Experience with mobile application development
- Experience with RDBMS engines - Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL,
- Experience with Messaging services - RabbitMQ, Kafka, Amazon SQS
- Experience with NoSQL - Redis, DynamoDB, Mongo DB
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- AWS Certification is desirable
- Proficiency in English - written and spoken
- Open for remote
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Kath Torres | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.