IT Systems Analyst
IT Systems Analyst
Job Number: 21-12515
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a IT Systems Analyst for our client in Waltham, MA.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will possess an excellent analytical mind with the ability to challenge the status quo, rethink current ways of working to create new value and communicate and influence at all levels.
- The role requires the translation of digital roadmap products into specific prioritised product features that drive value creation.
- They will collaborate with Business SMEs and DA Product Teams to ensure features are designed and implemented in the optimal way.
- Bachelor's degree required
- STEM focus preferred
- 1-2 years in an analytical position either conducting operational studies within an organization or external market research
- Critical Thinking
- Numerical Analysis
- Product Strategy: Work with Strategists to understand and 'tear-down' business processes, eliminating business frictions and defining high-level benefits. Support the definition and maintenance of the value case by understanding product features, their costs and benefits, and how these will be realised and tracked. Work with Business SMEs to define user stories, required features and business logic, all tied back to the re-imagined business process. Help to gain business buy-in to maximise product adoption through effective stakeholder engagement.
- Product Design & Delivery: Conduct research and provide detailed information about product features. Gather data and support the building of early prototype models to demonstrate features. Gather and synthesise feedback from end-users and define the impact on the product. Influence the design of the product so it remains focused on the value levers. Continuously work closely with the Business Unit/spokes to acquire domain expertise and help the rest of the team navigate the business to unlock further value.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.