IT Sr. Manager
|Reference # :||17-05865||Title :||IT Sr. Manager|
|Location :||Atlanta, GA|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/20/2017|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for IT Sr. Manager for one of our financial services clients.|
IT Senior Manager – Accounting COE
The IT Senior Manager of the Accounting COE is responsible for delivering and enhancing Client financial and accounting solutions. This position reports to the IT Senior Director of Business Infrastructure Systems. This position works closely with the business stakeholders for both project deliverables and financial close activities.
The Accounting COE has the following process areas: Accounts Receivable, Revenues, Accounts Payable, Expense, Fixed Asset, Treasury, Cash Management, Inventory Costing, Inventory Accounting, Intercompany, and General Leader.
This position is the recognized technical authority with strong domain knowledge for the above-mentioned process areas within the organization and regularly provides advice and counsel related to the operation of the business.
• Lead a development team to deliver quality IT solutions on time and on budget throughout the software development life cycle: requirement, functional/technical specifications, testing, deployment, and post go-live support.
• Work closely with other delivery teams to ensure project timeliness, cost, and customer satisfaction measures are met.
• Work closely with other COEs to collaborate on ERP roadmap for a world class ERP solution.
• Provide management oversight for the escalated incidents and proactively communicate issue status to both business stakeholders and IT management teams.
• Provides staff development and develops a strong succession plan. Recruits, motivates, and develops a talented staff. Builds and leads a flexible, responsive, organization that has a high sense of urgency, and is very customer and value oriented.
• Build strong IT Partnership with each of the process owners/stakeholders.
• Create and provide executive summary presentations on point issue or deep dive in an area.
• 5+ Years of strong hands on experience in Oracle EBS R12 Financial Modules.
• Strong project management and delivery skills.
• Assertive, energetic, and results-driven leader who has the ability to succeed in a results-focused organization.
• Strong management and leadership skills. Strong coach and developer of talent.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a natural and proven ability to collaborate deeply with other.
• Must be able to form strong connections with peers, senior leadership, and subordinates to work effectively across all organizations within the company
• A strong communicator, committed to operational excellence with a track record of delivering on their promises.
• Strong communication skills that enable the individual to create alignment around objectives and excitement and buy-in for the goals of the organization
• Ability to work under pressure, balancing multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining the composure and resilience to relieve stress across the work group rather than adding to it.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's or higher degree
• 10 to 15 years of professional experience with depth of IT experience that includes large ERP implementations.
• 5+ years of experience involving complex projects deployed across a globally dispersed organization with multiple dependencies
• 5+ years of managerial experience