Job Number: 21-05582
Job Number: 21-05582
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an IT Specialist for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Providing support to the IT Contract Compliance and IT Supplier Lifecyle Management functions within IT Operations.
- Collect and analyze data from various sources (i.e., Ariba Contracting, Ariba Requestion, Service Now, etc.)
- Create proactive dashboards for IT Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Support the IT Supplier Lifecycle onboarding process by reviewing weekly Procurement reports to identify new Suppliers
- Engage with Digital Capability Managers (DCM) to initiate IT Software Prior Endorsement and IT Service Business Needs form
- Assist process improvement initiatives to streamline and automate IT Supplier Lifecycle Management processes
- Maintain and enhance the IT Support Lifecycle Management SharePoint including, but not limited to the Prior Endorsement & Contract Review forms
- Manage requests and workflows related to contract review requests, either manually, through SharePoint, or ServiceNow
- Facilitate contracts, including approvals and signature, through the Client contract management system
- Perform contract management administrative tasks
- Advanced knowledge in MS SharePoint, specifically experience in creating SharePoint lists with Power Apps workflows
- Experience building Tableau Dashboards using data from an Enterprise Data Lake and other data sources, such as MS Excel
- 6 - 8 years of work experience
- Experience using Service Now and/or Ariba
- Working knowledge and experience in IT
- Proficient in creating MS Visio workflows & PowerPoint presentations
- Effective communication both written and verbal
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.