IT - Software Quality Analyst Software Quality Analyst
Software Quality Analyst
Job Number: 21-16734
Job Number: 21-16734
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Software Quality Analyst for our client in Memphis, TN.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- SDET candidates that are passionate about testing and especially automated testing and can talk about the successes they have achieved through automation.
- Candidate is responsible for developing, designing and implementing automated and manual testing to support e-commerce initiatives across our online properties.
- This individual will be a pivotal member of an Agile Scrum team working closely with product owners, front end developers and backend developers to drive a successful testing strategy.
- This individual should be passionate about testing and delivering quality via test automation
- Demonstrated experience in test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman as well as REST/JSON APIs.
- Verifiable experience in building and deploying CI systems such Jenkins, Bamboo. Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker.
- Data driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.
- Knowledge of Cloud based Web Applications Architecture.
- Knowledge of deployment technologies with emphasis on AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge of using the Selenium Grid for parallel execution of Test Cases in Multiple Browsers
- Good understanding of the Extent Reports2.0, Eclipse IDE and Java for developing the Automation Scripts.
- Experience in developing Feature Files using Gherkins language for the BDD.
- Good Understanding of the CI and CD.
- Experience with the Postman, ReadyAPI with Groovy scripting to Test the APIs.
- Must have worked on the SQL queries and other Database scripts.
- Hands On knowledge of using the No-SQL databases like Couchbase etc.
- Knowledge of using the JMeter or BlazeMeter for the performance Testing of the APIs
- Thorough understanding of concurrency, threading, algorithms, and data structures
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.