IT - Software Quality Analyst Software Quality Analyst
Software Quality Analyst
Job Number: 21-10415
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Software Quality Analyst for our client in Memphis, TN.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyze and test software to ensure that products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
- Participate actively in the entire software development life cycle.
- Develop quality standards through participation in initial software development stages.
- Test software in later stages of development for reliability and accuracy.
- Document processes and test outcomes.
- Communicate with product developers and technical support specialists on software issues.
- May develop customized test procedures for the organization's products.
- Associate Level position within field.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed.
- Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires five years of relevant experience.
- Design and write web and mobile web manual scripts that run tests on new and/or existing software/apps in an agile environment.
- Create, maintain, execute, and update the product testing strategy including running manual tests and advising on the automation framework.
- Understand and execute automation test strategy.
- Perform backend testing of APIs and microservices via Postman and other software
- Coordinate and supervise manual and automated testing activities.
- Performing API testing using GraphQL
- Collaborate with engineers to achieve expected quality levels in products.
- Influence the inclusion of testability during design and development phases.
- Test products in all phases of its life cycle.
- Interface with developers in executing projects.
- Participate in designing and code reviews.
- Participate in functioning processes and testing of products.
- Ensure compliance of quality processes and standards to include reporting.
- Responsible for feature testing, regression testing, A11Y testing, cross browser testing, toggle testing and all testing required for the product pod.
- Identify opportunities for automation within development processes.
- Run tests for web and mobile web sites.
- Identify bugs and quality issues.
- Good Understanding and implementation experience on Schema Definition, GraphQL Data Types, Queries & Mutations
- Good knowledge of Postman and other API testing software
- Good understanding of Couchbase database
- Exposure to Content management tools like HIPPO CMS
- Perform regression testing and update regression suite on regular basis
- Ensure product quality is uniformly high and products are release ready
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions
- Execute automated tests
- Five (5) years of professional experience in technology or a related field
- Bachelor's Degree, or Associate's Degree plus 2+ years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus 3+ years of Technology related experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Ecla
If interested, you may contact:
Kath Torres | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.